Сейчас ищут:

Продажа [Yanonis School] Готовые комплекты и планы уроков Worksheets. Subcultures C1 (Gwyneth Jones)

• Внимание!

В данном разделе находятся курсы которые продаются за отдельную плату (контакты для покупки указаны внизу каждой темы).

Премиум на такие темы не распространяется.

Admin

Команда форума
Администратор
Реакции
Баллы
vksml7i-png.222288

Готовые комплекты Worksheets:

Worksheets - это готовые планы уроков, которые вы можете с лёгкостью адаптировать под любой привычный вам формат занятий.
Интересные и актуальные темы вовлекают каждого ученика в активный, динамичный диалог и помогают вывести лексику в актив от и до, а учителям - сэкономить время на выборе темы и подготовке к уроку.Subcultures:

A workbook that looks at a range of subcutlures - for example, the Hippy movement, goths, punks, and various other ones. The topic then goes deeper to explore ideas of identity and culture.
Warm-up: Students look at pictures of subcultures from around the world and reflect on which ones they know, and which ones exist in their country Article discussion: After reading an article about how the Beatles visiting India kick-started the hippy movement, students discuss how music is linked with identity, as well as the hippy movement in general Video discussion: After watching a video around cultures and subcultures, students discuss why it's important to 'fit in' and belong, the interactions between class and culture, and multiculturism. **Wrap-up: **Students reflect on how important it is for them to stand out or to feel part of a group, and how they express their own identity

Английский язык, 5 стр.

👉 По поводу приобретения курса пишите в telegram - @SamFather_bot или на почту [email protected]

Вложения

• VkSml7I.png
    VkSml7I.png
    310.5 KB · Просмотры: 7